The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply from 25 May 2018. This means that from that date the same privacy legislation applies throughout the European Union.
Privacy-sensitive data or personal data is processed through our webstore. Dzukou.com considers careful handling of personal data of great importance. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us.
In our processing we adhere to the requirements of the privacy legislation. That means among other things that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- we limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data that is necessary for legitimate purposes;
- we first ask you for permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also demand that of parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to offer, correct or delete your personal data on your request.
Dzukou.com is responsible for data processing. In this privacy statement we explain which personal data we collect and use and for what purpose. We recommend that you read this carefully.
This privacy statement has been made on 21-01-2020.
Use of personal data
When you visit our webstore, we receive certain information from you. That may be personal data. We only store and use the personal data provided by you in the context of the service you have requested or for which it is clear that it is provided to us for processing.
We use the following data for the purposes stated in this privacy statement:
- Name and address data
- phone number
- Billing address
- E-mail address
- Payment details
- IP address
- Order history
Access account environment
With our customer account you can access a management environment where you can set, enter and change your own data.
- Processing order – In order to process the order correctly, we use your name and address data.
- Handling payment traffic – To be able to process the payment of the order correctly, we use your payment data.
- Communication – To make the communication concerning your order and / or other questions easy, we use your personal data / contact details.
- Implementation of legal obligation – In order to comply with our legal obligation, we save your order history including payment details within the specified legal period.
- Marketing (if permission) – In order to provide you with personal offers, we use your personal data / contact details. This data will only be used if you have given your permission.
- Fraud prevention – For the purpose of fraud prevention, if there is a legitimate interest, we use your IP address, address and payment details.
If this is necessary for the proper processing of your order, we can also provide your personal data to third parties. You can read more about this in this privacy statement.
We can, after your consent, inform you on third-party websites and via e-mail marketing about Dzukou promotions, offers and campaigns.
We offer the possibility to ask questions through our online store through e-mail or through the contact form. You choose yourself which data you provide. The data that you send to us will be kept for as long as this is necessary for the complete answer and processing of your question.
We do not publish your customer data.
Distribution to third parties
We can pass on your details to our partners. These partners are involved in the implementation of the agreement and may under no circumstances use data for purposes other than those stated by us. The safe processing of your data is guaranteed through a processor agreement between Dzukou and the partner.
Social media buttons are included in our web store. These buttons only provide a link and do not provide personal data to third parties. With the option to log in via a social media account, the e-mail address associated with the user account is sent from the social media party.
You are free to disable cookies through your internet browser. Keep in mind that it is possible that our website will no longer work optimally.
We use Google Analytics to keep track of how visitors use our website. We have entered into a data processing agreement with Google to make agreements about how to use our data. Furthermore, we have not allowed Google to use the information obtained for other Google services. Finally, we have the IP addresses anonymized.
We take security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data.
The personal data described above is stored for as long as necessary to process your order (s), including warranty, unless there is a legal obligation that requires longer storage (such as the fiscal retention obligation).
Third party websites
This privacy statement does not apply to third-party websites. We cannot guarantee that these third parties will handle your personal data in a reliable or safe manner. We recommend that you read the privacy statement of these websites before you use these websites.
Changes to this privacy statement
We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. It is recommended that you regularly consult this privacy statement so that you are aware of these changes.
View and change your data
You can also send us a request to view, change or delete this data. You can also submit a request to request a data export for data that we use with your permission, or state with reasons that you want us to limit the processing of personal data.
To prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your internet browser. If the data is incorrect, you can request us to change the data or have it deleted.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
Of course we will gladly help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against these processing of personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
2627 AK Delft
+31 6 41 08 12 12
Chamber of Commerce number: 76843572
VAT number: NL003118269B80